We’ve kicked off a great introductory coding course delivered by Sky professionals. Here’s how it works.
What is it?
- Every child at Bolder in year 7 will be offered a four-part course as an introduction into coding.
How does it work?
- Sky Grads and Apprentices have designed four sessions that are delivered in school to each form group.
- Sky will bring all equipment and students pair off to to take part in fun immersive challenges that teach the basics of code.
- They will enter the world of Minecraft to learn terminology before moving onto designing their own maze game in ”Scratch”.
- All 150 Students from Bolder Academy.
- Head of Sky Software Academy along with 5 Grads/Apprentices.